Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sasha, the Cavoodle, visits Room 1


Sasha is a tiny puppy.  She is very fluffy like a cloud.  Sasha is 4 months old.  She is a Poodle crossed with a King Cavalier Charles Spaniel.  Sienna was scared of Sasha.  She is adorable and she is playful.  Her ears flop up and down like a bird wing going up and down in the sky.
Keiarliya



Sasha is very cute.  I wish I had a puppy like that.  She is black and brown.  She is soft and she is 4 months old.  She is soft like a pillow.  Her nose was shiny and slippery.  
Reese

 (Sasha ran so fast I kept missing her when I took the photos)!

Sasha is friendly and playful.  She is a puppy and she has a curly coat.  She has a very, very short tail.  The kind of puppy she is, is a Poodle mixed with a King Cavalier Charles Spaniel.  I like Sasha's coat.  It is black and tan.  
Maddie


Sasha's nose was shiny and wet and her coat was curly.  Her eyes are black and her tail was wagging fast.
Mana


Sasha has heaps of curly fur.  She ran to me and she jumped on me because she could smell my dog.  She is a Poodle and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel cross.
Raiha


Sasha is a really fun dog because she is really playful!!!  She is really fluffy.  She is adorable.  When she jumped on people it was funny.
Coby


Sasha is 4 months old.  She is a puppy.  I liked giving her a tummy rub.  She is a Poodle mixed with King Cavalier Charles Spaniel.  She has floppy ears.  She has curly hair.
Riley

6 comments:

  1. Hello Room 1 - THANK YOU so much for entertaining Sasha today - she had a great time and you asked some excellent questions about her and I loved reading the beautiful stories you wrote about her! She was so tired from all the lovely pats and cuddles, when she got home she had a big sleep. From Leigh (Mrs Blakesley's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha is so super cute. Chester (Mrs H's dog) has another cavoodle friend Sasha too. I really liked your stories about Sasha. You used some great Wow words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute visitor you have had Room 1. I think Sasha is beautiful. Fantastic stories describing your special visitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great describing Room 1. Sasha sure is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sasha is so adorable by jorgia densey

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i had a puppy like tate maddie

    ReplyDelete