Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I will not ever Never eat a...

Today we read a Charlie and Lola story called 'I will not ever Never eat a tomato.'  
This prompted a big discussion about what we will not ever never eat.  Here are some of our fabulous stories...


Yuck!  What is that Mum?  Tomatoes?  I hate tomatoes...When nobody's looking I just drop it on the floor and let the cat eat it.

Written by Marcus



I will never ever eat beans.  When Mum puts them on my plate I try to dodge them.  I push them to the side but I eat the rest.  Beans are stringy and sour and I will never eat them!

Written by Finley


Yuck!  Water!  I never ever like drinking water because I don't like the taste of the water.  It tastes disgusting.  When Mum says, have a drink of water, I pretend I drink it but I disappear and I splash it in the sink.

Written by Sam


I will not ever never eat a tomato because tomatoes are too sour and they have little seeds in them.  When Mum puts them on my plate I pick them up and throw them under the table.  Then I call the dogs to eat them.  I will never eat tomatoes but my sister Eve, she loves tomatoes!

Written by Reese


"Ewwww!  What is that Mummy?  Honey!  Yuck!"  I hate honey.  Honey tastes like corn and I hate corn too.  Honey feels like a butterfly wing fluttering in my mouth.  I will never ever eat honey ever again!  I say to my Mum, "What are we having for tea?  Please don't say honey, please."  

Written by Keiraliya


I will not ever never eat peas.  If my mum gives me some on my plate i scrunch up my face.  I will accidentally throw them on the ground and my dog will eat them.  They are too green and small.

Written by Erin


I will not ever never eat spicy hot chilli because my mouth will go on fire like a dragon.  If my mum gives me some I will mash it in with my potatoes.  It tastes like spicy pickles and smells like burning fire.

Written by Benji

6 comments:

  1. wow avaerone yummy food you are making me hungy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yore story kealya

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow good writing boys and girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will never eat some margerine because it to yalow and skwishey

    ReplyDelete