Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Wild Wind

Clatter, clatter went the leaves speeding across the grass.  I jumped out of my skin when the ceiling tiles opened.  "Go away gusty wind.  Come again another day."  It will get up to 100km/h.  I hate the wind.
Isaac

Gusty wind again.  I don't like the racing wind.  It lifts the roof up a little bit and that disturbs my learning.  I hope it doesn't blow a tree down at Parkvale School but if it does I am going to climb all over it.  Windy wind go away.  Don't come again another day!
Maddie

The gusty wind blew the roof tiles up.  Clatter!  Bang!  It gave me a fright and it is going to get up to 100 kilometers an hour.  Mrs Bokkerink got a fright when the roof tiles went up.  I laughed.
Jerome



The wind was like clatter clatter.  I thought the roof was going to blow off.  I jumped up into the air with a fright.  I was a scaredy cat.  It was like bang bang.  Luckily it didn't blow off.  I was like "aaaaaaaaah. I am scared."  I hope the wind goes!
Hunter

Swish, swish the wind went.  The wind blew the ceiling tiles.  They went up and down.  I thought they were going down on me or Mrs McFadyen.  I don't like the wind.  Go away wind.
Sam

Bang!  Bang!  Oh no!  I got a huge fright when the tiles lifted up but Mrs Blakesley told us that is was the wind.  We looked at the weather forecast to see why it must be so windy out there.  The weather said 20.6 degrees celicus and it said it might lift roofs and it is in Room 1!
Niamh


6 comments:

  1. wow good story Niamh.it is sure is windy because the weather is high isin't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Aimee: Great windy poem Maddie, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Hunter i like your sory but wote is the word at the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. good werk erfrey wone kep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that must ben a very stor wind . by the way I men rely stor wind relly relly storg wind

    ReplyDelete