Friday, September 05, 2014

Our Fabulous Land of Toys Writing

Today we climbed up the Faraway Tree into the Land of Toys. Here are some of our fabulous adventures...


My head peeked up through the clouds and I saw Elsa looking at me with a smile.  I smiled back at her.
I ran to her and I said to Elsa, 
"Please show me your powers so we can build a snowman."  
She rubbed her hands together.  She threw her hands into the air.  The icy snow came out of her hands and it touched the blue sky and it started to snow. Snowflakes were all around me.
"Do you want to build a snowman," I said.

Erin



My head popped up through the clouds.  I wiped my eyes and I couldn't believe it!  
I saw my toy superman alive, flying and taking down the zombies.  He was helping his friends, Batman and Wonder woman.  He taught me how to fly.  He gave me a Superman costume and he taught me how to do laser eyes and then we took down the zombies together.

Mana


Once upon a time I was climbing up the mysterious Faraway Tree and I peeped through the clouds...I saw my unicorn, Rosie and she said, "Hello, hello Reese.  Would you like to play with me?"  
I said, "Yes."  
"Come on then Reese."
So we went to the playground and I hopped onto Rosie's back and she flew up into the air and Rosie saw a rainbow. She went onto the rainbow and she ran down the rainbow.

Reese 


My head peeked up into the exciting land of toys...
I saw Emmet smiling at me and I smiled too.  I said to Emmet,
"Can I help build a house with you? I love building houses.  It is fun."
Emmet said, "Yes."
Thank you Emmet.  

Coby



When my head shot through the hole in the amazing cloud what I saw was amazing.  All my eleven ponies were there.  I asked them what land it was and they said it was the land of toys.  I asked my favourite pony, if I could trot around on her and she said I could.  We went very fast and I almost fell off.  Then I saw a house and a stable and we went to sleep.

Maddie


I peeped up into the...exciting land of toys.  I saw my pirate ship shooting cannons!!!!  Shoot. Shoot. Bang. Bang. Bang!!!  
I saw Superman flying in the air.  I flew with him. We flew fast, really, really, really, really fast.

Benji


My head peeked up into the Land of Toys.  Wow!  There were all of my transformers and dinosaurs and they were very, very big.  We played army.  I got to have a turn in my army hulk to shoot the bullets.

Riley

3 comments:

  1. they all sound like wonderful adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Erin .and Mana Reese and Coby And maddie and Benji and Riley Do you want to build a Snowman I said. good work guys and Erin to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute erin.do like frozen ? from piper 17

    ReplyDelete