Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Our walk to feed the ducks


We walked around to Windsor Park on a beautiful sunny Wednesday morning to feed the ducks.  We all took lots of videos and photos and came back and wrote fantastic stories.

Did you know that ducks have webbed feet?  They help them to swim.  Quack quack quack!  I heard the ducks coming.  They smelt the bread in the plastic bag.
Finley 

Did you know that ducks have heavy bodies and short legs?  Yesterday Room 1 went to Windsor Park.  In the water there was green slime at the bottom.  I saw lots of ducks and black and yellow ducklings.  It was cool because we got to take pictures.  I ripped up little pieces of bread and threw the bread into the water.  It was fun.  Yay!
Coby

Did you know....that some ducks can be blue?  Yesterday Room 1 went outside for a little walk to Windsor Park.  I saw...?  Cute little fluffy ducklings swimming with their mothers.  I snapped the bread up into little tiny pieces to feed the ducks.  I heard the ducks going quack quack quack because they loved their bread but...some were trying to fight over it.  
Marcus

Did you know that ducks drift on the wavy water?  Yesterday Room 1 wandered to Windsor Park.  I saw baby ducklings dabbling and kicking their feet in the air too.  They are so cute and fluffy and they look so cuddly.  I saw 3 ducklings staying near their mum to keep safe.
Reese

4 comments: